Constitutional law can appear differently in political crises or national and international conflicts. Lawyers from Africa, Asia, Europe and South America examine in national or comparative perspectives current constitutional legal problems. The scope of the contributions encompasses:
- the anti-terrorist struggle in Belgium and France
- constitutional emergencies in France, Austria and Poland
- constitutional problems of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict
- constitution-changing majorities in Brazil
- ill-gotten political party assets in Taiwan
- violent clashes between herdsmen and indigenous ethnic communities across West Africa
- constitutional processes in sub-Saharan Africa
The topics were originally discussed at the 10th World Congress of Constitutional Law (IACL-AIDC), held from 18–22 June 2018 at Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul, Korea, on Violent Conflicts, Peace-Building, and Constitutional Law.
Dieses Buch enthält 3 s/w Abb. und 1 s/w Tab.